PUBLIC INVOLVEMENT WORKSHOP:
Eastern Connection of Northaven Trail to Low 5 Trail Junction
(Northaven Phase 1 to White Rock Creek Trail)
Jewish Community Center – Zale Auditorium
7900 Northaven Road
Dallas, TX 75230
Wednesday November 16, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Open House: 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Presentation with Q & A: 7:00 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.
Dallas County and the City of Dallas are hosting a public involvement workshop to present ideas, review preliminary findings and routes from the ongoing route feasibility study for a connection from the eastern end of Northaven Trail Phase 1 to the White Rock Creek Trail and the Low 5 Trail Junction area.
Ultimately, this trail junction east of US 75 and north of Royal Lane will provide trail users five directions of travel:
– NW on existing White Rock Creek Trail
– North on existing Cottonwood Trail
– East/SE on existing White Rock Creek Trail & planned Lake Highlands Trail
– South/SE on Veloway (ongoing design) & “Manderville” (planned) Trails
– West on Northaven Trail (ongoing project)
Please plan to attend this workshop to provide your comments.
Parking: Enter parking lot from Northaven Road, park near the larger of the two buildings within which the Zale Auditorium is located.